Корпорация Развития Республики Крым АТ "Корпорація розвитку Республіки Крим" Aktsiyalı şirket "Qırım Cumhuriyetiniñ inkişaf korporatsiyası" Development Corporation of the Republic of Crimea
Information on CDC
Crimea Development Corporation Joint-Stock Company was established on the initiative of the Council of Ministers of Crimea in 2015.
CDC is a tool for formation of the regional economic policy. The Corporation is focused on a long-term result for the region in the form of social-and-economic effects including development of sectors, areas, creation of new jobs and additional tax revenues.
In accordance with the Strategy for Social and Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea until 2030, CDC works in the following directions: attraction of direct investment into the economy of the Republic of Crimea, attraction of residents to industrial (agricultural) parks, implementation of investment projects using the mechanisms of public-private collaboration, creation of own or joint projects in the priority economic sectors.
A range of consulting and other services:
- selection of an investment site for your project
- representation of your interests in all phases of project implementation
- escorting of a potential resident of the free economic zone in the territory of the Republic of Crimea
- development and analysis of the feasibility study, business plan, investment policy statement, and financial model
- holding of a business event, meeting, press-conference and assistance in communication with the media personnel.
In addition, CDC, together with the Government of the Republic of Crimea, carries out strategic activities, including monitoring and application to the benefit of Crimea such development tools as clusters, public private partnership projects, free economic zones, industrial and agroindustrial parks, preparation of sites for import-substituting production and participation in specialized associations.